Around Berlin are some of our premier German golf courses.
Thinking of Berlin, people don`t usually have golf on their mind but the metropolis, big events, the varied possibilities for sightseeing and shopping, isn’t it? Embedded in a landscape with forests, numerous rivers, and lakes invite the Berlin countryside to excursions, relaxing and also to playing golf. Believe me, you’ll be surprised about the golfing opportunities here.
Great golf courses and all in a short distance from the city away
Berlin is an almost undiscovered paradise for golfers as well as for beginners than for advanced players. I will pick you up from your hotel or another chosen location and only a short drive away from the city of Berlin you can start a great round of golf. There are more than 20 and most of them are just a stone throw away from the centre (premier golf courses designed by Nick Faldo, Arnold Palmer, Sandy Lyle, Robert Trent Jones Jr., and Bernhard Langer).
What to expect?
- Pickup and return from and back to your hotel
- Drive to Berlin’s finest golf courses
- Playing 9 or 18 holes golf
- Lunch and dinner bookings are optional. I am happy to arrange this for you suit your budget
What is included?
- Exclusive transport to a premier golf course and return
- Green fee/ trolley/ range fee/ golf balls for the driving range
- Complimentary mineral water
- Fuel, parking fee